Terms and Conditions:
- There is no purchase necessary and there is no charge to enter this competition. Entries will be accepted from Twitter by users who have followed @wearetherace and @TheGPBox and retweet the post, as stated on the post.
- One entry will be accepted per person. This competition is open to UK residents only, and you must be over 16 to enter.
- Entries must be received by no later than 9pm (GMT) on 31st December 2022. All competition entries received after this time are automatically disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen at random.
- There will be one winner chosen and the winner will be notified by direct message from The Race by no later than 5pm (GMT) on 5th January 2023.
- The winners name will be available on request.
- The prize is a bundle of prizes from a variety of vendors on GPBox. The products featured in the promotional image may differ slightly from the final prizes provided. There is no cash alternative for the prize. The prize is not negotiable or transferable. Prizes will be sent in January 2023, but may arrive separately as them all come from different vendors. Further information on the prizes below:
Max Verstappen Canvas wall art 2021 from AM design https://www.thegpbox.com/vendors/amdesign/
Vintage Michael Schumacher mug from Legacy Legends https://www.thegpbox.com/product/michael-schumacher-ferrari/
Valentino Rossi Motorcycle Print from Pitlane Prints https://www.thegpbox.com/product/valentino-rossi-yamaha-yzr-m1-motogp-bike-vr46-moto-gp-motorcycle-poster-motorbike-superbike/
A phone case of winners choice from the Dizzy Collection https://www.thegpbox.com/vendors/dizzy-collection/
Check out the GP box site here
- If after 72 hours the winner has not responded to The Race’s attempts to make contact via email and the prize has not been claimed, then the winner will not receive the prize.
- All participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.