The second instalment of The Race Media Awards will take place on February 1, 2023.
Following a successful first outing in February this year, the Awards – which recognise excellence in Motorsport PR, Marketing and Communications – are returning bigger and better for a second iteration.
The venue and host will be announced in due course, while entries will open for Award submissions on September 1. Full details of the categories and entry requirements will be posted on the official website – https://theracemediaawards.com/ – ahead of the opening date.
The inaugural Awards were held at The Steel Yard in London and were hosted by comedian Rufus Hound. The winners were:
- Brand of the Year – Extreme E
- Virtual Event of the Year – Codemasters
- Creative Content – Williams F1
- Best Live Event – Silverstone
- Best Social Media Activation – AlphaTauri
- Most Inspiring Campaign – Racing Pride
- Agency of the Year – Kingdom Creative